Eyebrows Microblading in Delhi NCR, India – Foxy Permanent Makeup
We assure safe and quick eyebrows microblading treatment to achieve perfectly shaped eyebrows. Eyebrows Microblading is all about giving the perfect shape to your eyebrows based on your face structure. This procedure can be opted for by anyone who wants to have perfectly shaped eyebrows for a long period of time without having to worry about monthly salon appointments. Each procedure will differ from client to client as every face structure is unique.
The microblading eyebrows procedure maintains perfect accuracy because of the structure and quality of the tools used. The tool is pen-like with the tip resembling a sloped blade with 10-12 tiny needles attached to its end. With the help of this pen-like tool and an organic and medical-grade pigment, the needle grafts realistic and natural-looking featherweight strokes on the outermost layer of the skin. With the help of the color theory, our artist will also help you pick the perfect color for your brows based on your skin color, eye color, and hair color to make sure it enhances a natural look. Since the eyebrow microblading procedure works on the outermost layer of the skin, it is completely safe for your body and there are absolutely no side effects to this eyebrow microblading procedure. Microblading Eyebrows cost in India around INR 15,000 to INR 50, 000.
Will my eyebrows still grow after this procedure? Would I still need to go to the parlor? What happens to real eyebrows after Microblading?
The eyebrow microblading procedure does not affect your natural hair growth, however your brow shape, once defined cant be disturbed by new hair. You can completely skip the threading visits to the salon and remove the extra hair around the designed shape with electronic or manual brow shapers available in the market. Saves you hours of time in makeup and salon visits.
Is Microblading safe? Any Side effects?
A lot of your fee payment goes only towards making the safety arrangement. Everything is sterilized, used only once and thrown away. The products are FDA approved and highest quality in the worldwide PMU industry to ensure the most comfortable experience during and after the procedure. You won’t get allergic reaction .
Do I need to take an off from the work after Microblading?
How is Microblading eyebrows different from Ombre Brows?
What actually happens when you get your eyebrows microblade?
- The first step includes shaping your eyebrows by threading the excess hair. Then, the eyebrow area is cleaned to prepare it for the treatment.
- Numbing – this takes 40mins using a topical ointment. While this is working its numbing magic, I’ll show the client colour swatches and discuss together the best shade for their desired look.
- 10 minutes before the numbing cream has got to a stage of working, I’ll use my tools to begin measuring the area around the brows, taking into account face shape, symmetry, facial features etc.
- Then I begin the needling process – gently implanting the pigment via featherweight strokes. Each stroke is a superficial line in the skin where the colour pigment seeps in and settles then. If there is any discomfort at this stage we add another quick layer of numbing cream to the area which will become effective after 5 minutes.
- I add on a final layer of pigment that stays on for 5mins, clean the area and et voila – beautiful brows!
- In 6-8 weeks there’s a top-up session to fill in any gaps where the pigment hasn’t taken or healed properly.
Why is there a top-up session and when does this happen?
What happens in the meantime?
In the next ten days or so your eyebrows will change color, might become flaky and look like they’ve faded but this is totally normal. They’ll reveal their final color and shape after around 30 days and be fully healed. This can then be topped up at the second session.
How do you know what shape to go for? Should we bring pictures?
The Post-Microblading care and Precautions
No water on brows for 24 hours after which you can Gently wash your eyebrows every morning and night with water and an antibacterial soap such as Cetaphil. Ensure all soap is rinsed away and dry by gently patting with a tissue. This will not remove the pigment.
DO NOT use any cleansers containing acids or exfoliants.
Apply a very small amount of coconut or rosehip oil to each brow morning and night.
microblading cost in india is microblading permanent microblading eyebrows cost in india microblading cost in india microblading eyebrows microblading price list is microblading permanent eyebrow blading starts to fade needles to create permanent makeup semi permanent brow area brow hairs fade over time healing process microblading costs,brow tattoing, microblading is a semi permanent
Our expert help you look bold, different and beautiful with easy permanent make-up procedure.